Fingenom, a self-sustained successful Algotrading company, established in 2011, is responsible for researching and developing algorithms for trading, and innovative developments in the field of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain.
Nowadays were looking for a Senior Researcher to join a team of talented people and to lead cross-organizational projects in the field of research and algorithmetics.
- MSc in Computer science / Electrical Engineering / Physics / Mathematics from leading universities with high grades
- At least 5 years of hands on development of machine learning algorithms - Must
- Strong experience in Matlab - Must
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of senior developers / researchers - Advantage
- Experience in C++ development - Advantage